Nurse Practitioner Services
Allison Flesch, APRN, is a board-certified Family Nurse Practitioner with a diverse background in nursing and advanced practice nursing. She has a passion for wellness and helping patients feel their best which is what brought her out of the sick care system into a true health care system.
The initial consultation will cover a review of health history and a complete and thorough head-to-toe assessment. Allison takes pride in getting to know you and your lifestyle in order to best assist you on your healing journey. Allison’s care is oriented around finding the root cause of your condition or symptoms, not simply masking an issue. She understands that the best healthcare is based on understanding your unique needs, so the time spent during our visits is based on what you need. This allows Allison to develop an individualized treatment plan that includes dietary changes, lifestyle interventions, supplements, and medication when indicated.
Allison’s services include, but are not limited to:
- Labs/testing suggestions related to your specific needs
- Review of labs to determine the proper action plan
- Follow-up visits to discuss care plan and health progress
- MTHFR testing
- DUTCH testing
- Methylated B12, Vitamin D, and Glutathione Injections
- Stool testing for GI Mapping
- Functional blood work and other tests
- Hormone testing and care plan according to results
- Further guidance with current and future needs
- Sports, camps, work, and other life event physicals
- Acute/sick care visits
Our Other Natural Health Care Services
Learn more about other natural health care services offered at Covenant Natural Health Care.