1. Relax and De-stress.
2. Eat a heart-healthy diet and maintain a healthy weight.
3. Practice yoga and/or regular exercise.
4. Talk to a local nutritionist about supplements for optimal heart health.
Have a family history of heart disease?
Interested in learning more about being proactive and keeping your heart healthy?
Know of a friend who's concerned about his/her heart health?
If you live in the Kentucky, Indiana, or Ohio area and answered yes to any of the above questions, check out our upcoming FREE Heart Health workshop.
Here's what you'll learn:
• The Most Prevalent Nutritional Deficiency of the Heart Today
• 2 "Foods" that Help Contribute to Cholesterol Imbalance
• The Most Common Reasons that Contribute to High Blood Pressure
• Free Nutrition Response TestingTM Screening
• New Client Discount Evaluation Opportunity
Call and reserve your seat today. 859-653-4923